Complete-K-OSComplete-K-OS

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Ultimo Dragon Ep. 2 Ultimo Dragon Ep. 2

Finally

Heh, it finally came out! Ya, I liked it but there are some things that ou should work on.
-You're a good drawer, don't get me wrong, but using the pencil tool makes your lines jagged. Try the paintbrush on very skinny. Plus, when you gave sideway views of the characters their foreheads were gigantic. :)
-The story line was good but not orginal. I can see the similarities with other animes on the whole bad guys invade island with small kid who has like superpowers... That's fine and all but f you're going to do something like that then add your own twists in there.
-Too short. You have 5 mb that your able to put in a movie to host on newgrounds. You only used 1.5. Expand a little. Make it longer so it feels like your watching a cartoon.
- The voices were MUCH better than the last one. They were clear and went along well with the characters.
If you on the next one more than you did this one and add those elements I suggested, you will have an animation at 4.xx score. Good job and good luck.

Saviors of the Princess 5 Saviors of the Princess 5

Nice work

You really made me feel as if I was watching a scene from something along the lines of Golden Sun. Good work, that was actually fun to watch. Keep it up. I can't wait for the next one!

Ultimo Dragon Ep. 1 Ultimo Dragon Ep. 1

Nice!

I loved that. I can't wait for the next ones! BUt, I had one problem. The ines looked very wavy. Sort of like they were drawn to quickly. If you can make the lines less wavy, this would be mine, and many other peoples, fav. Great work, keep it up!

pimp my ride!(demo) pimp my ride!(demo)

No-No

Don't give us demo's! Newgrounds isn't made for demo versions of a game. Anyway, don't even make the FULL version cause this game sucks ass.

tennis tennis

not bad at all

this game would be awsome if the ball moved alot faster and if the computer didn't always hit it out, but i liked it anyway.