Complete-K-OSComplete-K-OS

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Ultimo Dragon Ep. 2 Ultimo Dragon Ep. 2

Finally

Heh, it finally came out! Ya, I liked it but there are some things that ou should work on.
-You're a good drawer, don't get me wrong, but using the pencil tool makes your lines jagged. Try the paintbrush on very skinny. Plus, when you gave sideway views of the characters their foreheads were gigantic. :)
-The story line was good but not orginal. I can see the similarities with other animes on the whole bad guys invade island with small kid who has like superpowers... That's fine and all but f you're going to do something like that then add your own twists in there.
-Too short. You have 5 mb that your able to put in a movie to host on newgrounds. You only used 1.5. Expand a little. Make it longer so it feels like your watching a cartoon.
- The voices were MUCH better than the last one. They were clear and went along well with the characters.
If you on the next one more than you did this one and add those elements I suggested, you will have an animation at 4.xx score. Good job and good luck.

Saviors of the Princess 5 Saviors of the Princess 5

Nice work

You really made me feel as if I was watching a scene from something along the lines of Golden Sun. Good work, that was actually fun to watch. Keep it up. I can't wait for the next one!

Ultimo Dragon Ep. 1 Ultimo Dragon Ep. 1

Nice!

I loved that. I can't wait for the next ones! BUt, I had one problem. The ines looked very wavy. Sort of like they were drawn to quickly. If you can make the lines less wavy, this would be mine, and many other peoples, fav. Great work, keep it up!

My Tear for London My Tear for London

Great

I'm an American and I personally felt great sorrow for london because of what happened. It may not of been my own country but who cares. No one that does as much justice as london deserves to have that happen to them. None of those people deserved to die. Belive it or not SOME americans actually care about this. Many actually. But the only ones you hear from are the fags. God bless London.

One o'Clock Jump One o'Clock Jump

Amazing

That was amazing! just amazing! I...I can't even speak it was so good! Best collaboration EVER

ThE EsCaPe (edited) ThE EsCaPe (edited)

Update?

So basically this is an updated version of your other movie? Than don't re-submit it. Just load the update in the " Your Submissions " part of your profile card. It'll take away the old one and insert this one under the same name and everything.

What is a flash? What is a flash?

Confusion

I can't right a review. Reason being is that I can't figure out WHY I liked it. There's just something about it.... Oh never mind. It was good and original but trhe images were poor quality. Next time, just use images that are clear. Other than that, it was good.

JujubeLock responds:

The file size was huge, so I couldn't use the best quality desired.

Halo 3: The Movie Halo 3: The Movie

Sucked

All I heard was " Hubble Gubber HOMERUN shumggle gorgle forgle...etc." I would of enjoyed it more if you didn't ahve any sounds at all.

Ambience Ambience

Ugh

NOT ANOTHER FBF! My god! You people are so un-original! Can't you think for yourself for once? Anyway, this was a piece of crap. The little freakin lines barely every turned ito anything all they did was have freakin seizures. Serioulsly though, go find yourself a better tutorial than the one you used.

Deepdragon responds:

Ummmmmmm, I have a question... did you ummmm watch the flash? Or are you just blind and deaf? There was music and flash had graphics. You should at least put those at 1. I don't know what's your problem, but if you plan to leave a review, at least make it worth reading, there are lots of people who didn't like my flash, but they didn't leave a half-ass review.

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Wow

That was awesome. I think that everyone of the 16 artists did an awesome job on that. The graphics were amazing and it all fit together in one way or another. Three Thumbs Up!